Learn My Favorite Cannabis Butter Oil Recipe Today on Cannabasics #122.
Sponsored by Screwpop – Hit Kit: https://screwpoptool.com/screwpop-hitkit
MY GO-TO CANNABIS OIL
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup vegetable/ light olive oil
- 7 – 10 grams cannabis flowers
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid sunflower lecithin
(RECIPE IS FULLY SCALABLE)
- Weigh, grind, decarb cannabis. Combine and melt butter and oil in oven set at 250°F for 25 mins.
- Combine decarbed cannabis and melted oil with sunflower lecithin and infuse in oven set at 250°F for 1 hour reduce to 200°F and continue for 1 – 2 more hours.
- Let cool and strain through a micron filter bag.
- Seal and store in freezer or refrigerator.