Media Kit for RuffHouse Studios
For more information, please contact:
Our office hours are Monday-Friday, 10:00 AM – 04:19PM PST. You can generally expect a response within 24 hours.
- RuffHouse Studios is a popular Cannabis Culture YouTube Channel and Website featuring Cooking with Marijuana, Marijuana Tips and Tricks, Marijuana News and more.
- We have several opportunities for advertisers to reach a unique, growing audience in a modern and entertaining way.
Audience & Demographics
RuffHouse Studios audience: Young, mostly male marijuana smokers, patients and activists.
RuffHouse Studios has seen traffic grow considerably since its launch in 2007. The audience of RuffHouse Studios is highly targeted, and arrive mainly via targeted search engine queries on YouTube, suggested channels and videos on YouTube, and organic related video placement along other marijuana related YouTube videos. In short, RuffHouse Studios is uniquely positioned to offer an audience that is receptive to your marijuana consumer advertising needs.
RuffHouse Studios offers numerous advertising opportunities for advertisers to reach this valuable, targeted audience. In addition to standard website banner advertising, RuffHouse Studios also offers the following:
- MARIJUANA PRODUCT REVIEW / COMMERCIAL PACKAGES
- PAID PRODUCT PLACEMENT IN OUR VIDEOS
- SCRIPTED CONTENT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- SPONSORED CONTESTS, GIVEAWAYS AND PRODUCT COMPARISON VIDEOS
- MARIJUANA PRODUCTS MARKET RESEARCH
These additional opportunities allow you to reach our targeted audience through non-traditional media. Often, the audience is more engaged when watching video or when on a mobile device.
- RuffHouse on Facebook
- RuffHouse on Instagram
- RuffHouse on Twitter
- RuffHouse on Weedmaps
- RuffHouse on YouTube
Social Media Metrics:
Here is a breakdown of RuffHouse Studios‘s presence on major social media platforms.
|YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS||INSTAGRAM FOLLOWERS||FACEBOOK LIKES|
The above traffic and demographic information was sourced via SocialBlade, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Google Analytics on June 6, 2016.