How to Use Oil Cartridges with Vape Pen Batteries
Learn How to Use Oil Cartridges with Vape Pen Batteries Today On Cannabasics #110
Sponsored by NY Vape Shop: https://www.nyvapeshop.com/ Get a free gift with code: RUFF3 (SteamCloud batteries featured throughout include the: SteamCloud, SteamCloud MIni 2.0, EVOD, Stylus & Micro.)
Anatomy of a 510 Thread Cartridge:
- Mouthpiece (Plastic, metal, ceramic, wood, etc.)
- Tank (.5 ml, 1 ml, 2.2 graml, etc.)
- Oil Inlet hole (larger size hole for thicker juice)
- Airflow (bottom, top, variable airflow)
- Atomizer (Ceramic over wicked)
- Use the correct wattage for your coil. Generally between 3 – 5 volts on variable pens. Or 5 – 10 watts on a box mod.
- Make sure your connection to the device works with the type of airflow of your cartridge. You may need a top airflow cartridge to use with some devices.
- Don’t burn out coils of the atomizer by hitting it when it’s empty. Refill promptly for best results.
- Remove tip when in pocket or not using extended time to keep from damaging the cartridge, the battery or both.
- Keep the pen’s battery charged or keep a backup battery to use while charging your favorite device.