How To Roll 5 Types of Joints (Basic, Tipped, Cone, Backrolled & Oversized): Cannabasics #49
Today on Cannabasics we learn how to roll 5 different types of of marijuana joints
Here is a basic overview of the types of joints we are rolling today all using standard length (79mm) 1 ¼ width rolling papers.
We roll a Basic Doobie, a Tipped joint, a Cone joint, a Back-rolled joint & an over-sized joint.
- Basic Joint (Doobie): Flat fold, canoed fold, edge fold, cut edge
- Tipped Joint: Joint with tip, crutch or roach
- Cone Joint: Tipped joint with cone shape
- Backrolled Joint: A Back-rolled joint is one that is rolled backwards so the excess paper can be removed rather than rolled and smoked
- Oversized Joint: 2 easy methods to roll a larger than usual joint are to combine 2 papers lengthwise for a fat joint or end to end for a long joint
If you enjoyed this video please hit the like button, comment and share it with your friends. Also please subscribe to RuffHouse Studios for more cannabis culture videos made just for you. Thank you for watching.