Learn How To Make Soothing Cannabis Bath Bombs today on Cannabasics Episodes #87
You can be very relaxed and calm with a cannabis infused bath bomb in your bath or foot soak. They do not get you high and will not get into your bloodstream however you will feel the soothing and pain relieving effects of the cannabis, Epsom salt and other calming natural ingredients of these easy to make cannabis infused bath bombs.
3 grams cannabis flowers (Or 6 grams rosin chips)
¼ cup coconut oil
1 cup baking soda
½ cup citric acid – https://amzn.to/2JOY0qx
½ cup Epsom salt
½ cup cornstarch
1 teaspoon water
10 drops essential oil (Your choice of scent) – https://amzn.to/2Hqxbe0
Natural Food Coloring Powder (Optional) – https://amzn.to/2qFuZF8
Bath Bomb Molds (Optional) – https://amzn.to/2JRMVVM
- Infuse: Grind the cannabis and combine with the coconut oil in an oven safe dish. Cover and place in a water bath. Place in oven preheated to 250° F for 2 hours. After 2 hours, remove from oven and strain cannabis material out of oil. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the oil for the recipe.
- Combine Dry: In a medium bowl combine baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt and cornstarch.
- Combine Wet: In a separate small bowl combine the infused coconut oil and water.
- Mix and mold: Very slowly drizzle the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients while constantly mixing. When incorporated the mixture will be dry and fluffy. Pack the mixture into the molds or into muffin tins. Let sit overnight.
- Unmold and wrap each bath bomb individually to store or use.