How to Make Marijuana Firecrackers (Single Dose Cannabis Edibles): Cannabasics #13
Learn How to make Marijuana Firecrackers or single-dose cannabis edibles
- You need some crackers, you can use your favorite flavor but large, flat, thin crackers work the best. Slatines, captain’s wafers and graham crackers are all good examples.
- Peanut Butter, the natural kind with separating oil is the best for this purpose. You can also use Nutella or comparable chocolate hazelnut spread or even some cheese spreads. What you are mainly looking for is saturated fat content. Monounsaturated fats are preferred over polyunsaturated fats but either will work.
- cannabis. About ⅓ to ½ gram per serving of good quality dried flowers or ⅔ to 1 gram of ABV or already been vaped cannabis flowers.
- aluminum foil. 1 square for each Firecracker you want to make.
- Now for the first step, use a grinder and patiently grind the cannabis very fine. Even if you are using the already vaped marijuana, go ahead and grind it again until it becomes almost a powder.
- Now we will partially decarboxylate the ground cannabis, unless you are using ABV, if you are using previously vaporized weed, then skip to step 3. If using fresh cannabis, put it in a small oven safe container, cover with foil and put it in preheated oven at 250 degrees F for 20 minutes. You marijuana Should be dried and lightly toasted brown and will smell strongly.. Now grind the browned cannabis again until almost powdered and set it aside.
- The next step is to smear topping spread on one side of two crackers. Spread it generously but try to stay away from the edges so it does not squeeze out later. You can combine different toppings with different crackers or even combine toppings. Peanut butter and nutella on graham crackers is a nice combination for instance.
- Next, sprinkle 1 of each pair of cracker squares as evenly as possible with the ground and activated cannabis. When using ABV the double amount that is required for the effects can taste pretty bad so I would suggest splitting the ABV between two cracker servings.
- Now we are going to carefully sandwich together each of the cracker squares. Take the cracker without the marijuana and put it on top of the other and very gently press them together. There is no need to squeeze it hard and break the crackers as they will melt together in the oven.
- Next we will wrap each Firecracker individually with foil. Tear the piece of foil, set the cracker in the middle and fold the edges over easily on all four sides to seal the Firecracker closely to lock in the vapor but but not so tightly as to crush the crackers.
- Now place the individual crackers directly on the center oven rack in an oven fully preheated preheated to 325 F. Now let them bake undisturbed for 25 minutes.
- Now that the Firecrackers are cooked we only need to let them cool for a few minutes. Then we can unwrap and enjoy our single serving, one dose edibles. Firecrackers are a really simple way to experience the high of edibles and experiment with cannabis cooking. But be warned, the taste can be pretty strong and bitter compared to more refined infused recipes so have something to wash down Firecrackers and get ready to blast off. Of course results vary based on quality, quantity and proper processing and heating of your cannabis. These edibles are also best eaten right away.
EDM Detection Mode by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
$30 off Mighty Fast Herbal Infused with code RUFFHOUSE TheHerbalInfuser.com
www.ruffhousestudios.com/deals for all our partner discounts and offers.