Learn How To Make Chocolate Crisp Cannabis Edibles with Rosin Wax today on Cannabasics Episode #104
Chocolate Crisp Bar Cannabis Edibles with Rosin Recipe
- 2 Grams rosin press cannabis wax
- 2 Teaspoons butter/ coconut oil
- 6 oz. melting chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Crisp Rice Cereal
- Melt butter oil, dissolve rosin into oil.
- Combine infused oil and chocolate in a double boiler. Melt, stirring constantly.
- Mix crisp rice cereal into hot chocolate mixture, stirring to combine well.
- Pour into candle molds and chill.
- Remove from freezer, remove from molds and wrap for storage.
Keep refrigerated for up to 6 weeks.
Makes about 2 – 4 oz. bars (8 – 12 servings)
Find dozens more of my cannabis recipes at InfusedEats.com