How To Make Cannabis Tincture/ e-Cig Juice (Quick Vegetable Glycerin Method): Cannabasics #29
Learn How To Make Cannabis Tincture with Vegetable Glycerin in Cannabasics #29.
10% Off in the Wizard Puff head shop with code: “CANNABASICS”: WizardPuff.com This quick method uses heat and will produce a very potent water soluble marijuana tincture you can use alone as a sublingual drop under the tongue, dissolve into almost any drink, use to make edibles such as gummy candies and also as an e-cig juice.
Links to supplies and VG on Amazon:
Food Grade Vegetable Glycerin: http://amzn.to/2f0R8HH
Canola Oil/ Vegetable Oil for oil bath
Fine Mesh Strainer: http://amzn.to/2e98Hqa
Cooking Thermometer: http://amzn.to/2dYNV9m
Pyrex Beakers: http://amzn.to/2e9eHPD
Silicon Spatula: http://amzn.to/2e9cPq0
- Set up oil bath bring to about 220°- 240°F
- Combine cannabis and enough VG to cover it in beaker. Place in oil bath and adjust oil temperature to bring cannabis mixture to 180°F.
- Hold at 180°F for 45 minutes stirring often. Remove from bath and strain mixture through fine mesh screen.
- Replace cannabis into original container. Add fresh VG to cover and repeat 45 heat cycle.
- Strain second run and repeat step 4 for third run.
- Strain third run into combined and strained infused tincture. Place tincture container into oil bath and bring to 220°F.
- Heat at 220°F for about 30 minutes or until carbon bubbles stop or to insure the bubbles do not occur. (Decarboxylation might complete in previous steps.
- Strain activated tincture through several layers of cheesecloth. Store in airtight container for months.
More reading: https://skunkpharmresearch.com/glycerin-extraction/