Learn how to make Cannabis Pain Ointment or Infused Topical Moisturizing Lotion today on Cannabasics.
¼ cup Infused Cocoa Butter (http://amzn.to/2jxm2Iu)
¼ cup Shea Butter (http://amzn.to/2gVeL8V)
¼ cup Coconut Oil (http://amzn.to/2uNoyUv)
¼ cup light oil (such as light olive oil)
10-20 drops of essential oils of choice (optional)
Tea Tree Oil: http://amzn.to/2gV3xkU
- Melt the oil together in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and add essential oils if desired.
- Cool in refrigerator until just beginning to harden.
- Whip on high with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Let set in refrigerator.
- Use at room temperature, store cold and out of the light.
Apply to skin as a moisturizer and/or for pain relief.
*Do not ingest.