How To Make Cannabis Gummies
Learn How To Make Cannabis Gummies easily using Infused Coconut Oil on Cannabasics Episode #86
Visit https://www.theherbalinfuser.com Save $$$ with the code RUFFHOUSE on the Mighty Fast Herbal Infuser or Vacuum Vault!
Cannabis flowers and/or Rosin Chips (Amount depends on preference)
½ teaspoon Sunflower/ Soy Lecithin
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/2 cup water
1 oz Unflavored Gelatin
1 pack Jello (6 oz box)
- Decarb Cannabis: Grind, manicure and decarboxylate cannabis in an oven safe dish in an oven preheated to 250° F for 25 minutes.
- Infuse Oil: Combine the decarbed cannabis, crumbles rosin chips (if using), Sunflower (Or soy) lecithin and coconut oil in oven safe container and mix. Cover, put in a water bath and place in oven still set at 250° F for 2 hours. (Remove and stir halfway through.)
- Strain Oil: Remove the oil from oven and let cool for a couple minutes then strain the oil through a fine mesh strainer or filter. Press the oil out of the cannabis. Measure out ¼ cup for the recipe.
- Make Gummies: In a small saucepan over medium heat combine the water and the infused oil and whisk together as you bring it to a boil. Whisk in each container of the unflavored gelatin sone at a time while continuing to whisk. Whisk in the flavored gelatin and keep stirring for about 5 minutes and bring to a rolling boil.
- Mold Gummies: Reduce heat to low, spray molds with cooking spray. Fill each mold to the top with a dropper or spoon. Keep stirring your mix periodically. Place molds in freezer for 20 minutes or fridge for an hour to firm up.
- Unmold and enjoy or store: Unmold the candies to enjoy right away or store in airtight containers for 2 – 3 days at room temperature. Freeze for long term storage.