How To Make Cannabis Coconut Oil (Decarboxylated Canna-Oil): Cannabasics #25
How to make activated ( Decarboxylated ) Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil
Activated cannabis coconut oil is one of the healthiest and most effective ways of consuming cannabis. This method uses the coconut oil and heat to both infuse and decarboxylate, or activate the THC providing very potent psychedelic effects. So let’s get started, here is what you are going to need.
250 ml (1 cup) coconut oil (unrefined or refined will work)
Pyrex glass cookware
Fine Mesh Strainer
10 grams dried cannabis flower
- Measure and melt oil and bring to 220 degrees F
- Grind cannabis and add to oil
- Let it infuse, stirring occasionally, for 1 hour. Hold temperature at exactly 220 degrees F.
- Strain mixture through mesh screen and return oil to same temperature.
- Let decarboxylate until the small carbon bubble stop occurring.
- Remove from heat, strain through cheesecloth, chill and use.
10% Off in the Wizard Puff head shop with code: “CANNABASICS”: WizardPuff.com
If you enjoyed this video please hit the like button, comment and share it with your friends. Also please subscribe to RuffHouse Studios for more cannabis culture videos made just for you. Thank you for watching.