Welcome to Cannabasics, today we have fun with bourbon, cannabis and bacon. First we make a bourbon cannabis tincture, then some Mint Julep cocktails followed by a bourbon bacon cheddar crescent roll.
This episode is sponsored by Wax Liquidizer, the quick and easy way to turn your wax or rosin into ejuice for your vaporizer! Visit https://www.waxliquidizer.com/
BOURBON CANNABIS TINCTURE RECIPE
1 pint of bourbon
¼ oz decarbed* cannabis flower or rosin chips (* heated in oven at 250°F for 25 minutes)
- Freeze all ingredients overnight.
- Combine cannabis flowers and/or rosin chips and bourbon in a jar with a tight lid. Shake vigorously for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Place in freezer for 7 – 10 days. Remove daily and shake vigorously for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Strain through a coffee filter and store for use.
CANNABIS MINT JULEPS RECIPE
4 – 6 Fresh Mint/ Spearmint Leaves
1 oz. Cannabis Infused Bourbon
1 oz. simple syrup
Lime and Mint for garnish
- Place mint in the bottom of the glass. Add in the infused bourbon and simple syrup.
- Muddle gently.
- Pack with ice, garnish, serve.
CANNABIS BOURBON BACON CHEDDAR HORNS RECIPE
8 (1/2 Strips) Cannabis Bourbon Bacon
1 Can Crescent Rolls
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 Teaspoon Chopped Chives (Optional)
- Remove cannabis bourbon bacon from bourbon, let excess drip off.
- Open pastry shell, add chopped chives and cheddar then place bacon lengthwise top to bottom.
- Roll pastry as desired and cook 15 – 20 minutes at 375° F or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
Airport Lounge – Disco Ultralounge by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Faster Does It by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)