Today on Seeds, Soil & Sun: How to Grow Cannabis we learn how to determine if a plant is male or female
How to Determine Male or Female Cannabis Plants
- Cannabis Plants (teenagers)
- Magnifying glass, zoom lens
- Garbage bag
- Grow plants to teenager size and in flowering stage of season. (Late Summer/ Early Fall)
- Scope around the nodes of the branches to see if you find the pistils and stigmas of a female plant or the pollen flowers of a male plant.
- Remove the male plants by hooding with a trash bag or cover then snipping at the ground being careful not to release pollen around the female plants.
“Groove Grove” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License