Today on Seeds, Soil & Sun: How to Grow Cannabis Ep 2 we learn how to transplant seedlings, our next step in the journey of growing cannabis
Propagation kit (light, heat pad, dome): https://amzn.to/2oFxo1O
Jiffy Pots 3”: https://amzn.to/2PDaG5X
Organic potting soil: https://amzn.to/2ChXSQu
How to Transplant Cannabis Seedlings
What you need…. seeds, soil and sun.
- Potting Soil
- Pots (peat moss recommended)
- Cannabis *Seedlings
Soil Seeds and Sun: How To Grow Cannabis Full Playlist
Episode 1: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/how-to-grow-cannabis-ep-1-germinating-seeds/ | Watch on YouTube
Episode 2: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/how-to-grow-cannabis-ep-2-transplanting-seedlings/ | Watch on YouTube
Episode 3: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/how-to-grow-cannabis-ep-3-determining-male-or-female-plants/ | Watch on YouTube
Episode 4: https://www.ruffhousestudios.com/how-to-grow-cannabis-4-autoflower-versus-photoperiod-strains/ | Watch on YouTube
- Gently separate the roots of the seedlings
- Place a small amount of soil in the bottom of the pot. Make an indention to the bottom for the roots.
- Place the seedling into the indentation with the roots all the way to the bottom. Hold it in the center as you back-fill in the soil around it.
- Gently firm the soil, water and place outside in a partly shaded area for 1 – 2 weeks to acclimate to the weather.
“Smooth Lovin” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License