Today on Seeds, Soil & Sun: How to Grow Cannabis Ep 2 we learn how to transplant seedlings, our next step in the journey of growing cannabis
How to Transplant Cannabis Seedlings
What you need…. seeds, soil and sun.
- Potting Soil
- Pots (peat moss recommended)
- Cannabis *Seedlings
- Gently separate the roots of the seedlings
- Place a small amount of soil in the bottom of the pot. Make an indention to the bottom for the roots.
- Place the seedling into the indentation with the roots all the way to the bottom. Hold it in the center as you back-fill in the soil around it.
- Gently firm the soil, water and place outside in a partly shaded area for 1 – 2 weeks to acclimate to the weather.
“Smooth Lovin” Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License