Hash / Kief Lollipops Cooking with Marijuana #112 Cannabis Candy
Learn how to make Hash Lollipops in this episode of Cooking with Marijuana. Cannabis hard candy made with kief / hash for maximum THC potency that is up to you.
Hash Lollipops Recipe
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 (3-ounce) box cherry gelatin dessert mix
2 or more grams of kief / hash
Nonstick cooking spray
(4-inch) lollipop sticks
Metal tablespoon-size measuring spoon
- Grease 2 large baking sheets or candy molds or make mold with confectioners sugar.
- Arrange about 10 lollipop sticks on each baking sheet, spacing them evenly apart.
- Mix gelatin pack and hash / kief in a small bowl and set aside.
- Stir sugar, corn syrup, and butter in small saucepan over low heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Continue cooking for a few minutes, or until candy thermometer registers 275 degrees F.
- Stir in gelatin and hash mixture until smooth.
- Using a metal tablespoon and working quickly, spoon syrup over 1 end of each lollipop stick.
- Let candy cool completely before pulling from sheet / mold.
- Wrap each lollipop in plastic wrap and store cool and dry in an airtight container.
For the full written recipe with quantities and more in an interactive cookbook of cannabis infused foods please sign up for: http://www.infusedeats.com/